Sunday, October 13, 2013

And runnin' runnin'!

Introduction:

This week started off with a visit to the library where I found some great WWI atlases.  I will put the background information on those books below.  They are located next to each other in the basement of the library in the oversize section.

Results

The West Point Military History Series  Atlas for the Great War by Thomas E. Griess, Series Editor

Atlas for the Great War by Thomas E. Griess

I also got an opportunity to look into story mapping.  After a brief introduction to story mapping I created the story map below.  My topic was food of France.  Here is an image taken from the story map.  This is the link to the story map itself: Story Map of Food



For a first story map I enjoyed doing it.  There are a few confusing steps but it is pretty user friendly.  Easy to figure out.  I used Facebook and its albums in order to get the pictures in a smaller format 

No comments:

Post a Comment