Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ideas for Main Project

Introduction:

The week's overview was mainly thinking about what I could do for a main project and the idea popped into my head regarding the background for my blog.  The silhouette of birds reminded me of the important role of carrier pigeons played in World War One.  It could be a very interesting project for me.  I could map or do a story map of a few different situations where birds played an important role.

The other item on the agenda is the tour builder for Google.  The idea is good and I have enjoyed the concept of flying from one point to another in some of the sample tours on Google.  

Results

Well some great progress was made on the Tour builder from Google.  Here is the link for the Tour.  France The Western France  




My opinion is that is is nice to see the map and some satellite images but I personally like the ArGIS story map a little better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment