Thursday, October 31, 2013

This is for 11/4


Introduction

The week was spent mainly study and working on a capstone project. I was reminded how to do certain things in GIS.  Put together a few maps that contained information on irrigated land and percent irrigated farmland.

Some information that was found was a newspaper article that had old newspapers that were archived to this site and I did find one artlicle that had information on animals and communication.

Results

The papers have a lot to go through and I will still have to get some more Information or atleast I would like to.  This week I plan to go to the library and do some research with communications and animals at the library.  My main thought would be to have multiple tours of different aspects of the communications lines for Germany as well as the British and Americans.  I did find out that the British used animals more frequently than any other country.  Germany did have a great deal of German Shepherds used in scouting missions as well as using their acute sense of smell.

Newspaper Articles

This is an image of the article I found dealing with animals and Communication



Questions

Neat article on the Sapper in Vietnam.


Well this is a perfect example of saving frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment